A one-day event that is a festival of ideas and collaboration between students and young content makers from all over Australia.
- Industry talks and skills workshops
- Screening with live Q&A sessions
- Crew experience on a live media event
- The chance to experience emerging technology
- Media and creative arts career pathway sessions
For more information, or to register, visit www.screenfutures.com.
Workshop, Talks & Performances
Presented by ATOM and ACMI
Youth Media Festival 2016
Are you interested in a future career in the creative arts or media industries? Are you already a keen content maker? Then come to ACMI for the 2016 Youth Media summit, a place to build knowledge, skills and connections.
Recommended for people between the ages ages 12 - 25 years.