The exhibition comprises rare and never-seen-before material including original concept drawings and artwork, storyboards, models and maquettes, photographs and paintings, which are further supported by immersive and interactive digital experiences and displays.
DreamWorks Animation is perfect for families and fans, students, art lovers and creatives alike, lending itself to dynamic supporting education programs, talks and activities, film programs and related events.
- Created, produced and managed by ACMI
- Designed for 1000sqm but adaptable down to 750sqm
- Divided into four key sections: Character, Story, World and the Drawing Room
- Supported by strong marketing campaign collateral and merchandising arrangements
- Opportunities to add new content from current movies
DreamWorks Animation: The Exhibition
Touring 2015 - 2020
Created by ACMI in partnership with DreamWorks Animation studio, this unique exhibition offers a first time exploration of the studio’s collaborative and visionary approach to animation, art, technology and storytelling.
Featuring over 400 unique items from the studio’s archives and highlighting beloved family favourites Shrek, Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and How to Train Your Dragon, visitors can explore and engage with the studio’s creative approach to the art of animation. See how characters and narratives transform from sketch to screen.
Available for hire from May 2018 onwards.
For more information please contact: email@example.com